Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Spring just around the corner

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Spring just around the corner

    Since its possible that winter is almost over, what does everyone here do to keep in shape or get back in shape? I know winter is the most unmotivating time of the year for me. So when spring rolls around I usually kick it into high gear.

    So again, what does everyone do to keep or get into shape?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring just around the corner

    I guess this is a sore subject. Maybe im the only fitness freak here? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring just around the corner

    ill agree with ya

    I lift weights alot and during the Winter I can get knocked off routine. One reason is weather, when it snows it can e hard to get to the gym and there is a lack of motivation.. When ever spring/summer hits I feel great and never miss a day..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring just around the corner

    Yea im with you winter is not a really motivating season. When spring finally rollsa round that means track so thats what i do to get back into shape. I lift weights in the winter but i have have little or no motivation.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •